It is critical to keep up with your competition’s ability to bring new and innovative products to market, yet many companies suffer from excessively long and costly engineering cycles. Most engineering programs aren’t reaching the levels of productivity possible due to a range of issues.
How do you enable your engineers to deliver better results at a lower cost?
The first step is to initiate an Engineering Productivity Opportunity Assessment. This two-week analysis shows you your engineering program from all perspectives, giving you a granular view of inefficiencies across all facets. It charts a course to unlock your engineering team’s true potential by addressing your pain points at the root of the problem.
Sometimes challenges can stem from engineers spending too much time on admin work or getting involved in unnecessary meetings, but in most cases underperformance is due to the compounded impact of many interrelated problems which requires a holistic solution.
Request an Engineering Productivity Opportunity Assessment Contact Executive Vice President, Tony Zuanich to initiate a two-week analysis and identify your best opportunities to improve engineering performance through a sequence of focused actions:
• Gain a more granular view of engineering inefficiencies, opportunities, and TonyZuanich4trade-offs and chart a course to reduce costs by 30% or more
• Free capacity through the strategic reduction of rework, firefighting and admin activities
• Define project priorities to ensure focus, reduce interruptions, and ensure every commitment can be met in time and on budget
• Install top down/bottom up planning to ensure transparency on milestones and deliverables
• Establish KPIs for plan attainment, capacity, quality and cost