St John Cameron shares his insights about 5-step plan for leaders to prepare for the return to work following the COVID-19 crisis and manage a new future and way of doing things.
- Determine what will change and what will stay the same in the new world
- Define what the first 100-days looks like
- Have a robust communications plan that connects employees to the purpose and builds trust
- Create a localisation strategy supported by operational agility
- Redefine your Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategy to navigate future crises
Click here to read more at E27 magazine